Tuesday 2 October 2012

Spinny With Joy

I am so happy today I am spinny with joy. This is the little number that has me bouncing and squealing like a 12 year old girl. Meet my new spinning wheel. Ain't she purty??


When I first decided I would stop dreaming about spinning and actually start to learn, this is the wheel I saw in my head. This was not the one I originally purchased, I missed out on this one because my friend saw it first. Hmmph. I was slightly miffed at the time but I gave up and thought in time I would get one. WELLL my friend has decided that spinning is not her thing so I got the wheel. It needs some work but I can get it put together and then by golly I am going to get practicing. Not only did I get the wheel, I got five bags of fleece/roving. I am in YARNTASTIC HEAVEN. I will for sure be putting in some spinning time this fall.

Toodles,

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment