Sunday 14 October 2012

Sunday Stuff

I love my Sunday's. I love getting up late and having a big breakfast, lounging around with coffee and easing into the day. Its very much on of my favourite things about the week. I watch Coronation Street and then around noon decide to get dressed and join the rest of the world.

I finally managed to get some yard work done. Took my brand new leaf blower/mulcher out of the box and played with it for a while. I am not sure I have the hang of it just yet but I do like it. It does mulch up the leaves nicely and I have one bag in my shed instead of five or six. I must admit it was lots of fun blowing the leaves all over hell's half acre. It was hard to resist sending them flying into the neighbours yards.

Laundry has been done, the kitchen is looking reasonable. I have a couple of donation boxes ready to go to charity. As always there is a million things still to do but I think I am keeping my head above water. I decided today I would spend this week putting the garden ornaments back into the shed. I need to run the lawnmower over the lawn one last time to mulch up the last of the leaves.

So now I will spend the evening working on this:

Its going to be a Christmas table runner for my kitchen. Yes I know blue is not the first colour you think of when you think Christmas and I big on red and green for the season but my kitchen is blue and I have some blue Christmasy stuff that I put in there each year. I had thought this would be one of the things that I got right at doing in January, after Christmas last year. So now its October and I am just getting to it. Where did this year go?

Well I need to find something for supper and then I am going to sew for the rest of the night. Back to work tomorrow.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment