Tuesday 9 October 2012

Thanksgiving Hangover????

Not sure what was up with me this morning but I woke up feeling crappy. I tried to talk myself out of bed but instead I rolled over, called work and snuggled back in for more sleep. I slept most of the day away, didn't really eat much. Just feeling out of sorts, and icky...........yes that is a nice technical term for it....icky. It could be a sugar hangover too, I had way more of that this weekend than I should have. I don't know what caused the ick but its getting better.

I did put the flannel sheets on the bed last night before I conked out. I think flannel sheets are heaven. When the bedroom is just shy of frigid, they make for a wonderful sleep. I finally cracked, folded like a house of cards and put the heat on. My fingers were turning blue so I gave in and cranked it up. Its nice in here now. I always hate the first time you turn the furnace on, that panic thinking it may not start and that horrible smell as the dust burns off for the first time. Ah well, the house is sill standing, didn't blow up so things are good for another year.

So my day was spent, sleeping, crocheting, watching tv and then sleeping again. Its only 8:30 and I am ready to go to bed again right now. Its crazy. I am hoping that I am back on my feet again and ready to get back to work. Not that I prefer working to being at home, that is not the case, I just would rather be at work than feeling like crap.

Ah well, I am going to make myself a cup of tea and watch the rest of Dancing with the Stars. I cannot say I am a complete fan of the repeating the dances every five minutes. How many times do we have the watch the same thing over and over again??

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment