Tuesday 28 July 2020

Molehills all around!!

I think I have touched on this before but its my blog so I get to talk about it again, One of my greatest talents is taking a molehill and turning it into the biggest mountain. I am working on changing that but its hard work and its just such an easy pattern to fall into. Right now its weeding. If I just went out and did a little each day it would be done but I roll it over in my mind so much, it grows out of proportion and then I do nothing. Its so useless and anti productive and I know that. Do I stop doing it??? Nope

It took me nearly a month to get my butt into the basement to open the window and start a fan running down there not to mention turning on the water to the outside tap. Now I have to work up to going back down there to shut the damn fan off. Sigh. It also took me the longest time to start on trimming the trees at the back. It had gotten so I could not properly see when I was backing the car out. Fear of a car crash got me out there.



That branch hanging by the car smacked me in the face almost every time I got into the car. At long last I finally got out there with the loping shears, the clippers and a saw and took a round out of them. It took no time at all but I was sweating like a rented mule by the time I was finished,



Now at least I don't have to take my life in my hands to get into the alley. There are lots more trees to be trimmed, weeds to be pulled and just general maintenance to be done, I know I could ask someone to do it for me, pay someone even but I feel its just such a little space I should do it on my own. Round and round I go in a vicious cycle.

Its also been so hot and humid here, it just does me in . It wreaks havoc with my pain levels, I hate being hot and sweaty. My hot flashes are off the chart, I an just a hot sweaty mess. Have I whined enough? Is anyone besides me sick of listening to this?? Why can't it be as easy to go a new direction as it is to keep going down the path you are on?? Who decided this nonsense?All I can do is try to keep plugging along, ignore the fatigue, ignore the pain and keep on keeping on. 

Good news is  I got my car fixed as the alternator needed to be replaced. I need my car so its money well spent. Hmmm lets see what else can I complain about??? I may be running out of things.

Today my legs are aching like a bad toothache and that is not making me happy at all. Oh my goodness I am cranky today. So I need to stop, I need to find something to do that makes me happy, and I need to call an end to this pity party. Its gone on far to long, I think I need to put myself into a time out.


Toodles
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment