Sunday 12 July 2020

Sunday Stuff

I was out front the other day and noticed this brave little flower, blooming for all it was worth in the absolute sea of weeds that have sprung up in the spit where my lilacs were. One small spot of beauty. A gift from the birds no doubt but it made me smile


Since this picture was taken there have been more blooms come and go. It makes me happy. The weeds not so much. Its been horribly hot and humid here so I have not gotten out to deal with them. Now the mosquitoes are incredible, clouds and clouds of them which makes outside work impossible for this old gal. The weeds can have there way for now. I hope the City will fog soon.

Currently I have lost a note book. |Its important, I keep scrapbooking stuff in it and I have no idea where it has gotten to. I am hoping it will turn up and not go the way of my craft task book. That one has gone and never resurfaced. I am thinking 'I have tucked it somewhere thinking it was a good idea at the time and it will be ages before I see it again. Sigh, when will I learn?

No plans for today. I have been managing to get some stuff done this week. Jobs that have been put off for far too long. For example my back door and upstairs wood work are fingerprint free for the first time in years. Still have not made it to the basement but all in good time.

All things in good time

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment