Monday 2 July 2018

Second Blog Post in Two Days ....Yikes

Back to work tomorrow. I wish I had taken this week off. I am actually getting stuff done. But that's ok, I will bask in the glory of my small triumphs and move on. I almost think that until I get myself into some sort of shape again, I can be productive one day, rest a little the next then be productive again.

I did not do much on Sunday. Today I got going again. This morning started with unexpected breakfast out with friends. |(Which I always enjoy). We all headed back home at around noon, I was determined to get something done. I put in some more wine bottles. I used the garden weasel to loosen the soil and they went in like butter!!. If I had had the labels off all the bottles I could have easily finished it today. So many weeds!! ACK!!


So I added these bottles, brought the next batch into the house for de-labeling. I washed dishes, I finished the laundry, I hung some of it out on the clothes line to dry. I am slowly moving things back into the laundry room. Sorting as I go to be sure its stuff I actually need to keep. I bagged up the garbage and the recycling to be taken out. Some of it went and some will go tomorrow when I head to work. I cooked supper and am hoping to get my tomorrow lunch ready tonight. Doing it in the morning is just stupid. Takes too much time.

When I say I finished the laundry I mean I actually folded the stuff that was dry and will get it upstairs tonight. Its not sitting in the dryer like I tend to do. I even hung stuff in the closet. Something I have avoided doing for some time now.

I had a good weekend. Friday night no cook after a day off. Saturday night KitKat and I took in Jurassic World and then coffee. Sunday was restful and today breakfast out then things accomplished. I still have to get a picture of my new quilt on my bed but all in all its been a good weekend.

I finished some things for Sweet Pea, I need to get them wrapped and into the mail before the girl graduated high school. Me and my postal issues!

Toodles
Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment