Tuesday 5 September 2017

Productive Stuff

I have started to decorate for Fall. I love Autumn, its my most favorite season. Its cool weather but no snow, the sun light is different. Its warm sweaters, cozy quilts and hot soup. Its fluffy socks and vibrant colours. Spice, pumpkin and apples. I love it.

I have not fully dragged out my autumn decorations for a very long time but I think its gonna happen this year. I have started already. I got these on the weekend from Michaels. Celebrating the end of a crappy week and the beginning of my staycation.


Not the best picture. My house is dark at the best of times and its been cloudy the last couple of days. Plus as much as I LOVE pictures,  I have yet to learn how to take really good ones.


I have lots more and will share as I drag it all out this year. I want my house to look festive when I host book club at the end of the month.

Today I continued on the productive schedule. I picked up groceries this morning. Love Click and Collect while my pinched nerve keeps me on a tight leash. I worked on the puppets. I have decided not to make all the chicken puppets I originally intended to so now I have one more cow puppet to make and I have my inventory complete. 

I FINALLY hung the pictures in my bedroom. Well at least 99% of them.  I ran out of steam before I got them finished. However I am thrilled with my progress. Once again, dark house, poor lighting but you will get the idea







These ones over the vanity are off center and will drive me nuts in time. I will move them once I find my measuring tape. I have three more pictures to hang and some knick knacks to put on the dresser and its done. Oh yes and move the tv back in.

I emptied the dishwasher and folded the last of the laundry. I washed the cat towels and have yet to chuck them into the dryer. I hung things up in the closet!! That has not happened in ages. Garbage and some recycle went out to the dumpsters today. So far I am keeping up with my plan of getting productive stuff done.

Busy asked me to send her some pictures of the finished bedroom and I said I would but not that day. I was showing off my new bedroom lamps. I did not have the heart to tell her I had not finished it yet. She would have have it slapped back into shape in no time at all. At least I am getting there.

Onward and upward!!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment