Friday 15 September 2017

Friday Blues

It feels so weird to feel blue on a Friday. Friday is usually the best day but as my vacation is drawing to a close and that makes me feel blue.



I have accomplished some things on the list and others go undone.I have done something productive each day which is the best I was hoping for. I hope to get a few more things crossed off the list before Monday. I live in hope.




Fall has truly arrived. Mother Nature has carpeted my back yard with leaves, literally. I swear each year my little yard is a catch-all for every leaf in the neighbourhood. I am extremely happy that someone liberated my leaf rake from my yard. I need to replace it. It needs to be done soon, before I get buried in them. Yes the wine bottle boarder is not finished. Its on the list but it did not get attended to. My leg and my natural tenancy to do as little as possible have a lot to answer for.



I have started sewing the neck inserts into the puppets. I have the inventory done and the neck inserts are the last piece of the puzzle. I started yesterday and I have over forty done so far. I have 90 inserts sewn up and ready to install. These are some of the done ones, I have added more to the pile since I took this.


I finished my kitchy scrap afghan yesterday. Its going to live in my room. Its made from yarn scraps that people have given me. SO while its not the most lovley, its warm, bright and saved all that yarn from going to the landfill. Win win I say.

I have three days left then I need to get back to the real world. Sigh. Today I have gone to the bank and picked up my groceries. Me and my sad legs love, love, love Superstore Click and Collect. Which I may have mentioned before. I need to make a trip to the drug store today at some point, and empty the dishwasher and deal with the recycling that is piling up around here. The litter boxes need to be attended to as well. Right now I am going to work on some more puppet inserts.

Have a lovely day
Toodles
Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment