Monday 7 November 2016

On the Mend

So since Thursday last week I have been wanting desperately to throw up. Cause if I could have thrown up I would have felt much better much faster. Alas, inspite of my very best efforts this did not happen. Hmmph!! I am happy to say that as of today I am feeling better. Not much of an appetite but at least I do not feel sick to my stomach with every breath. Actually I am hoping this lack of appetite hangs around for twenty or thirty pounds but I doubt that it will.

I did go to work today. I would rather have been home but that happens on a good day not just a sick day. I managed to go to No Cook. I thought the worst was over and I really hate to miss out on a night with the coven. I started out with high hopes but realized in short order that while I may have thought I was better that was not the case. So I stayed home from the Bud Spud and Steak night fundraiser on Saturday night. In fact I think I slept 90% of Saturday.  Teddy Bear brought me ginger ale and bananas. The Banker offered soup and KitKat checked in at regular intervals to see if I needed anything. It means a lot when you are along to know you are not alone.

Well enough about me and my upset tum. Although that did take up the most of the week and for the life of me I cannot remember what I did in the days before the plague. Knitting, some house cleaning, book club and not much else.

I may come up with a more interesting post at another time this week. Who knows what will happen in the next few days, Endless possibilities!!

Toodles
Linda,


No comments:

Post a Comment