Thursday 22 October 2015

Rounding Third and Heading for Normal

Or as normal as it gets around here. Now the craft sale is behind me I feel like I can focus on getting back to the normal routine. I can work on my quilts and I can get on with some Christmas crafts. I may even get some leaves raked and the yard cleaned up and ready for winter.

Went as saw the doctor today with fear in my heart that he was not going to be happy with me. I felt I had slide a little. After all it was Thanksgiving not so long ago and I had ice cream for supper last night because I am all mature and stuff, and that's how I roll when I am stressed (sometimes, not always, thank goodness). Pleasant surprise, he was pleased with me. Numbers are good and another 10 pounds are gone, gone, gone!! Sweet. I swear if my knees could stand it I would dance a jig.
He also worked his magic and I now don't have to pay as much for my meds as I was. Some were not covered and frankly the cost was making my knees buckle but its all good now. I am a happy, healthier bunny. So now the plan is I need to get doing some exercise. I need to get my stamina back. I have talked about it long enough, time to pitter patter.

This weekend I will be a quilting machine!! I have two quilts that need to be done asap.  Two new puppets have been ordered and I have Christmas stuff I want to make. I have scrapbooks to finish and scrapbooks to start. I am spinning with all the things I want to do. Which is how I like to be.

I meant to mention this in my post about Thanksgiving but somehow I missed it. I wanted to say how happy it makes me to see the Pilot with his Wee Girl. He is totally and completely enchanted with his baby girl and its a joy to see it. Makes my heart ache with happy when I see him holding his dream come true in his arms. She is as cute as they come, that is for sure.


Well I have flyers to look at and lists to make.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment