Monday 10 August 2015

Broken dishes and material scraps

I did not do all the things I wanted to do on the weekend. I honestly felt that I had wasted my weekend but no one will give me a "do over". I was restless and listless and I never got around to half of the things on my list.

I broke some dishes and finally mosaic tiled the birdhouses. With the left over dishes I did a star and then on Sunday I slapped some grout on those babies and they are ready for display. The star is eventually going into the back yard, once I get the shed painted.


The birdhouses now live on the veranda. The little one is just hanging around:


The bigger one has joined my first mosaic tile projects on the plant stand by the front door. Seeing the nice bright new blue makes me realize I need to clean up the top birdhouse. Its a little dusty.


I finally finished the quilt for my office raffle. If it looks familiar, it is. I did one in the same pattern and almost with the same material earlier this year. I used a plain grey in this one.


Quilt number four done, on to the next one!! For now I am going to go make my lunch for work and then head to bed.

Toodles,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment