Tuesday 17 February 2015

Slow and Steady March to Wellness

 I am getting better, I know some people will say that I keep saying that but its really true. Its happening at a slower than snails pace but its happening. I still have to truck up to the hospital each day to get the dressing changed but its a small price to pay for my freedom. The Banker (mostly), with Teddy Bear and KitKat for back up, make sure I get there each day. I am no longer having to have a nap every hour. The last two days I have not napped at all, which is good because I was doing four naps a day at one time. I feel like doing stuff, I actually did a little housework today, which got me all excited but I sure could not do much before I needed to stop and have a rest. Which I do. I am not overdoing it. I don't have the energy to overdo it.

Just the fact that I feel like doing a load of laundry and emptying the dishwasher is a major change in my life the last few months. I never realized how much I had lost interest in, I just felt like it was way to much work to be bothered with but now that energy is slowly beginning to return. This makes me happy, I don't like feeling like a slug. I am not high energy at the best of times but I like to at least be able to function.

I am never going to be able to repay all the kindness that has been showered on me through all of this. Never ever in a million years but I am sure going to give it a try. I know some really wonderful kind people and I am related to some too!!

Toodles,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment