Monday 23 February 2015

Learning to be Patient

One thing this illness is teaching me is to be patient. Things are just not going along as fast I would think they should. I am not sure what I do with my days but its certainly not what I plan to do. I blink and the day is gone, with little to nothing on my to do list done. Today I finally got the stair treads painted. I have been going to do that since last week. I painted 14 stair treads and I am exhausted. So its a slow process. I am working on the house, working on craft projects and doing it all at a snails pace.

I am still going daily to the hospital for dressing changes. I am hoping that changes soon. The daily trip is getting old. Cannot seem to get myself out of bed before 10:00 am. Going back to work is going to be a total shock if this keeps up. I am assuming that I need the sleep............. that is my story and I am sticking to it.

I have begun to purge the house. I just get tired out so quick I cannot do much at a time. Oh well, slow and steady wins the race!!

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment