Wednesday 23 March 2022

This And That

 As always I really do not have a lot to share. I did discover what sort of person uses Skip the Dishes to order from McDonald's. Hmmmm that would be me. Don't judge, I really really really wanted breakfast from McDonald's. Its one of my many guilty pleasures and I have not been able to indulge very often since I and my car are temporarily grounded. So I cracked and gave it a try. Its not something I would do often as its more expensive and God bless them, McDonald's still got the order wrong. Oh well it was lovely to have my breakfast once again. At least the stuff I actually got. Once I get the car going again I will be able to get it for myself.


I finally found the upstairs mop. I looked and looked for it, the Banker looked for it and neither of us could find it. That was until the other day when I glanced in the spare room and there it was, hiding in plain sight. I have no idea how the two of us missed it and I am amazed at how often this sort of thing happens. So annoying. Before you ask I did look in that room as did the Banker. I'm blaming the fairies.


I don't even need it anymore because I have bought a mop and pail. I do have another microfiber mop and this one no longer pumps the liquid out on the floor. That feature is broken. Broke very shortly after I bought the thing. 

So I am taking some new medication, it takes a long time to kick in and for your system to adjust to it. I am blaming it for making me so sleepy at the moment. I am sleeping more than I ever have since maybe I was a teenager. I am hoping this is just a symptom. Two hour naps and not getting out of be until noon is not a very productive life to live.

Well that's all folks, short and sweet.

Toodles Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment