Tuesday 8 March 2022

Rabbit Holes!

The Banker just left, she stopped in for coffee and a natter which is always very welcome. I do enjoy her company. It was nice that for the first time in a while she just came to visit not felt she had to be doing stuff for me. She is as obsessed as much as I am with my current rabbit hole. I got this for Christmas from Miss Mouse and finally got it out to work on it.



 

I love, love, love puzzles and this one is a definite challenge. The pieces will look like they fit a certain way but they don't so unless you really keep an eye on the tiny details you can be putting it together incorrectly. Its coming along and I am determined to get it put together. The Banker worked on it for a bit today as she likes puzzles as much as I do. I know when I get sitting at it nothing else is going to get accomplished until I can't see the colours properly. Its wonderful fun. Needless to say I make sure I get my household duties done first thing in the morning before I hit the living room because I fall down the hole and am stuck there until dark.

Just wanting to share a life lesson. This is the downside of curbside pick up. One must learn to read the flyer details and know exactly what you are purchasing otherwise you end up with far more than you wanted. I have pinesol for life now. Lets hope this is a lesson learned.



Not much else has been happening. My home care lady came last week and will pop in every two weeks to do some cleaning for me. The City has approved me for the set back service so I no longer have to worry about getting the dumpsters set out when its garbage day. They will look after that for me which is wonderful. One less thing to worry about or bug my poor friends to do for me.

Look what arrived at my house recent;y  and I am beyond thrilled with it. Its so lovely and new and makes the living room look so nice and bright.


I loved my red couch but this makes a nice fresh change to the place. I need to change out some of the knick knacks as the red does not go with the new blue but  not too much has to go.

Not much else to tell. I have signed up for another Facebook quilt along but I'm not sure why. I like doing them but I'm not sure I needed to do another. Oh well, what is the harm? I have knit Busy's mitts AND she has them already. Now I can be dedicated to the puzzle then move onto finishing some of the quilt flimsy's in the project box. Current;y there are three tops waiting to be quilted.

There is always something to do if you want to do it. I have started to go out again for No Cook Friday night suppers. Its lovely to be with my friends on a Friday night once again. Does this old girl some good. I am looking forward to spring and getting my car running again. I can get out of the house and be a bit more independent. Get my own groceries etc. All in due time.

Toodles
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment