Tuesday 15 March 2022

This and That

 I am currently hanging out in the craft room while my home care lady is doing some cleaning for me. It makes me feel very decedent to have a stranger cleaning my house. I am ignoring the fact that I am not sure I am very happy with the fact that I can no longer do it myself but this is my new reality. I can no longer go all the things I used to and I have to adjust to it. So there. It is wonderful to have a clean and tidy house again so I certainly cannot complain about that. 

I finished the flamingo puzzle this week so its back in its box and I am now free to start on getting some of the quilt tops that are sitting in the UFO box done. I am looking forward to getting quilting once again.


I have started a new quilt along on Facebook. Its a fall themed quilt and two blocks have already come out. I have not started it yet but I have printed off the patterns for when I burst into activity. I still need to get the boarder on the Christmas one I finished last year. Its wonderful to be surrounded by projects. 

So my plan is do a quilt, do a puzzle, do a quilt, lather rinse repeat for the foreseeable. I have a few other sewing projects that I need to get at which may happen today. I'm sort of in the mood to get going on them so I may as well strike while the iron is hot. 

I go all crazy last week and made a pot of hamburger soup. I have not done that in ages. I wish I did it more. Its so nice to just heat and eat without thinking.


Of course its all gone already. I need to make some more. I seem to make hamburger soup or chicken noodle. I need to expand my repertoire and try some different ones.

I finally have all the photos, printed for 2021 so I can finish my scrapbooks and start to gather pictures for next year. The scrapbooking may happen this afternoon as well. It will be grand to get these things done and off the list.

Not much else happening around here that is note worthy. They are forecasting freezing rain for today and again that makes me so happy that I do not have to go anywhere. I do need to get my car mobile again soon, I need to get out and about and start doing more for myself. My own groceries, my own foot appointments etc. Give my poor overburdened friends a break.

That's it for me

Toodles Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment