Monday 4 June 2018

I Don't Know What to Say or The Hits Just Keep on Coming

Blogger tells us that we need to let the European readers know that this sight uses cookies. They say that they have put a notification on my blog about it but I can' check it. So if someone reading this blog sees it and it is working, could you leave me a comment to let me know, thank you. Or let me know its not working. Thank you.


I don't know what to say or what to share, there are so many things but its hard to know what to share here. I use writing to work things out for myself and this is one of the main places I write. So I will babble on and try to figure out what to say and what to keep to myself.

I went to a wedding this weekend, it was lovely. I did the usual thing of being excited to go, to thinking its way to much work to go, to being glad that I went. This was the son of a work mate. I have known this family for more than 30 years and I am so pleased they still think of me even though my work mate has passed away. It was so much fun to see Miss Miles again. I have missed her since she moved to New Brunswick with her husband. I had forgotten the joy and the fun she brings. She talked me into singing karaoke without being drunk for goodness sake. I will say we were a lot better than the majority of participants but it was all fun. Its been awhile since I put on the good clothes, slapped on the makeup and made an effort. Thankfully I had a pair of flats I could wear. Would have felt a bit stupid going in my running shoes. The knees say no to even a kitten heel these days. They also say no to dancing, which makes me super sad because I loved to dance.

I am still quilting on the quilt for myself. I need to get it done because I have a couple of more quilts to get made soon. I also have a lot of other things to make. I also have somethings I want to make for a certain new little girl on this planet. I cannot tell you how happy I am for that little family. I know its the life the Pilot always wanted and I am thrilled he had gotten it. I am also thrilled that the Carpenter and Buzy have gotten to be grandparents. Its so wonderful. If Miss Mouse and The Farmer have more that will just be icing on the cake and if not and this is is, its all good.

That's it for now. I know this post is short and boring but its the best I have.  This is not the place to visit the shit show my life is at the moment. Rest assured I will get through this, things will get better. I just need to figure out a solution or six. My life, my problems, my responsibility to fix it.

Yahoo for being a grown up

Toodles
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment