Sunday 29 April 2018

TidBits

Well another week has come and gone. Where the time goes I have no idea. I did not get everything done that I had hoped to this week but then when is that a big surprise?? The snow is gone and in its wake is all the trash and mess from last year. I should have been out doing yard work but I will get at it at some point. Aches and pains be darned, it needs to be done.

Yesterday  The Banker, KitKat and I went to a scrapbooking day in a little town close to us. It was a fun day. Its always a fun day when we get together and scrapbook or do anything.


I was not sure what I would work on but I decided to start my 2018 album. I got 22 pages made and am done to the middle of April. I never get the whole thing done on our scrapbooking weekend in November anyway. I did take some card making supplies with me just in case I ran out of scrapbooking material. No cards were made.

Today has been a bust. I did have plans to accomplish some stuff but I have slept a lot today. So tired for some reason and its not because I overdid it on Saturday. I did not get out into the yard. The closest I came was I moved the little bench I bought out onto the veranda then sat there and figured out where the tiles will go when I tile the top. Princess Diva gave me these beautiful tiles and they fit the top of this little bench perfectly.


So I have them placed into a pattern that pleases me. All I have to do now is silicone them down and grout them. This little bench will eventually live out on the little back patio as a side table. The patio is tiny but there is room for one chair. The Banker gave me a metal Adirondack chair when she moved out of her house. She had three, I got one and the Sailor got the other two. My little $5.00 bench will make a lovely little table once its tiled and painted.

I did not quilt, I did not get the quilt batt, I never got to Michael's for yarn. I was a couch potato today and I am still sitting here art 9:30 thinking all I want to do is go to bed. I hate not having any energy.
There is too much to do and I am the one that has to do it. Even if I had picked up the garbage that has blown into the yard I would have been happier. Yard work will happen. I will do it another day.

So in the mean time I make lists so I can remember what needs to be done, both inside and out. I love lists, I could not function without them.

I miss Feedjit, the little thing I had on my blog that told me where my visitors came from. I don't get a lot of visitors but it was fun to keep track. They have shut it down for a number of reasons and I have to admit I miss it. Oh well, everything changes.

Well I am going to go crawl into bed and hopefully feel more alert for tomorrow.

Toodles,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment