Sunday 8 May 2016

Nothing Left But the Banana

I don't thing much got crossed off the "TO DO" list this weekend. I did manage to crochet, knit and sew but other than that not much happened. No yard work, not much house work and certainly the bathrooms did not get cleaned. Oiy, I am not sure what is up with me but there is something.

I did manage to binge watch Vikings, while I was knitting. Ten episodes, and entire season and while doing that I manged to make this, cause I can multi task doncha know???


Its for the Wee Girl of course. I spied the yarn and just could not resist it. Its much cuter in person than my photography skillz portray it to be. I am just hoping its gonna fit her. This was my reward for finally finishing the puppet order. I have little project in mind for the Tater Tot too. 

I got the puppet order done and the neck inserts sewn into all of them except the sturgeons. I will get those done this week and then  I can get them wrapped and in the mail. That is one of my goals.  

I also made this little dude for Birthday Twin. She found him on the internet and wanted one so I obliged because I like to be nice once in a while,.


There is a little crocheted banana that goes with him but I have not made that yet.


He is a little cutie. I hope she is pleased with him. She has been having a tuff time and I am hoping this little fellow helps to make her smile.

I did the dishes and ordered in pizza. That is the sum total of my weekend. not much to say for myself, that is for sure. Oh well, tomorrow is another day

My grand hope is that I do at least one load of laundry before the sun sets. Sigh.

Toodles,
Linda


There is now a banana

No comments:

Post a Comment