Tuesday 12 May 2015

A Spring Cold Sucks

So I have been fighting this cold for a while now and inspite of all my efforts it has taken root, moved in and just in general taken over. CRAP. I hate having a cold. The whole not being able to breath is not my favourite thing. Makes me cranky to say the least.

Today I go to my doctor and then tomorrow I see the surgeon again about my leg. It will be interesting to see what they have to say about things. I will not be sad if I get some more time at home. This has been the silver lining is this sad sick leg cloud has been my time at home.

Best Friend is arriving today for a little visit. It will be nice to have her here. How long she stays will be determined by what the Doctor says to day. Right now I am scheduled to start back to work this Friday. That is the plan at this moment.

Right now I have several things that I need to take care of before she gets here. Right after I finish my coffee!!

Toodles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment