Wednesday 6 July 2022

Remember Me??

 Its been a minute since I posted here. June was not a stellar month for me that is for sure. Managed to land myself back in the hospital for 15 days. I was glad that they admitted me. I wanted to be in, be on intervenes antibiotics and get myself back on track. I has a great round of cellulitis and I was so swollen from the waist down it was unreal. 57 lbs of fluid to be honest. Its all gone, so is the cellulitis and I am hoping to get some of my energy back. I really want all of this behind me.

I came home to a jungle of weeds in the garden. I have actually got out there and did some work on it. I has hoped to do more but the mosquitos are so bad this year.



Still looks like drunken goats have been having a banquet but its better than it was. I have more pictures but my phone is far from me and I am too lazy to get up and get it. Another time.

So I'm back home, back to going out with the No Cook Ladies , working on getting stronger, setting goals and moving slowly forward., I hope. I plan to get back to regular blogging and hope to have more to say next time.

Toodles Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment