Friday 29 July 2022

Random Bits

I think I have my sleep pattern back on track. I actually sleep at night and am awake for the majority of the day. I cannot tell you how happy that makes me. To be back sleeping, with ease, in my bed is a total joy. One I have struggled with for months.

The weeds in the yard are still winning the battle but I am actually working on them. I can't do a lot at one time but I feel like getting out there. Big change for me. I just wish I was more steady on my feet. Don't want to fall over in the flower bed again .

 


Daisies and bees in my front yard.

I finally moved some stuff out of my car so getting my walker in there will be easier. This does not sound like much but I am happy to say I am doing these things for myself and not relying on kindness of others. 

I had an ultra sound on my heart this week, So I get to worry about the results of that now. Will be interesting to see if I actually hear the results as I currently have no family doctor in town.

My carpel tunnel is acting up since I got home from the hospital so I cannot quilt. This is not making me happy. I am wearing my brace in the hopes that fixes it. It did last time. 

The Hostess stopped in the other day, bringing coffee and we chatted on the veranda. She is back living in town , I am so happy she managed to sell her house and make the move she so wanted.

I finally applied for the disability tax credit. Wouldn't it be a treat if I got approved and got some extra money? 

The place where we have out scrapbooking weekend closed its doors this spring. Panic! Terror! Sadness! Good news is that after some scrambling around we found another venue. Big sigh of relief.

I celebrated my recent weight loss with treating myself to three new shirts!!

Ok bored you long enough, now I am off to see if I can find a new microwave oven. My 16 year old one has called it a day. The nerve of it to give up so soon

Toodles,  Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment