Tuesday 18 January 2022

What to Say for Myself


I got this from Amazon and could not wait to dive into it. Its been so long since the last book. I love this series.

I am not sure what I am going to blog about today, I am really scrambling to find something to write about. I have not been out of the house since I came home from the hospital on Christmas eve and the three weeks before that I was sick. End result its been a minute. When you stay at home the scope for blogging fodder narrows. I just want to assure you I am not complaining, I have had no desire to go anywhere. I am perfectly content to stay in my house and stay out of the cold.

My car is not in running order at the moment and I will need to deal with that at some point. Its just a couple of phone calls, one to the garage and one to get it towed to the garage but I have to arrange to get it back home. I have not taken a look at the back sidewalk to see if my walker will go down it. I am hoping that it will. Another thing I need to look into. Its not a huge problem just needs to be dealt with. 

Did I mention I can't find my shoe? I have one pair of runners and I can only find one of them so far. Now to be fair I have only give a very half hearted search for it. Without it I would not be able to go out even if I wanted to. I imagine it had gotten kicked under the couch or a chair in the living room and if I actually gave it some sort of effort I would find it. My life is full of first world problems at the moment.

So just so you don't get the impression that I have been lounging about doing nothing I have been making a bit of an effort. I have an appointment for the home care lady to come and look over the house to assess my need for help. I have found a commissioner of oaths to sign some of the legal documents that I need to deal with. I did my own laundry for the first time in weeks. Three loads and it was an effort learning to maneuver around with the walker and laundry baskets full of clothes but I did it. Its all fresh and clean and hanging in the dining room drying. The house is still tidy and I have a little list of things that I want to take care of before Busy and the Carpenter arrive back next week to work on the shower. I submitted my claim for the last of the equipment I needed to Blue Cross, now its fingers crossed that they cough up some money. They have been good so far.

I have no pictures to share this time. Maybe I will next post. Right now I am thinking I need to get going on something crafty. I have been thinking about it for some time but have not actually done it. I did get a mitt pattern printed out but have yet to actually get knitting. I have several quilt tops that are ready to be sandwiched and quilted but they will have to wait until after the shower reno. 

I ordered the last of the photos for 2021. If it works out that we can do a scrap booking weekend I will be ready to go to scrapbook July to December. I hope we can but with this omicron variant one never knows what is going to happen. I will be prepared in any case.

Well that is it. I got nothin else. Til next time

Toodles Linda

 


No comments:

Post a Comment