Sunday 6 December 2020

Random Thoughts

 I don't have a whole lot to say as a whole lot is not happening around here but I figured I would make an attempt anyway

  • I got groceries this week. I could have picked them up on Tuesday at 9:00 pm but I felt that was too late so I booked to pick up on Wednesday...........at 9.00 pm apparently. Oiy. I cannot believe that I still cannot tell time at my age. So I got my groceries in the dark and learned to double check everything next time I order.
  • Busy gave me a face time call this week. usually I get calls from the two of them at once.  It was so nice to chat to her.  She and I have always had a good relationship. We caught up on our news and I got to see the renos they have done to the bathrooms. My goodness their house is looking spectacular. 
  • She texted me later to ask for my ice box cookie recipe. I make them every year for Christmas. I cannot tell you how much it warms my heart that Miss Mouse says it won't be Christmas without them. 
  • I have finally started to decorate for Christmas. I know I have mentioned before that I want a lot of Christmas sparkle this year and that I can pack a lot of Christmas into this house. As I have hauled out the stuff and spent the best part of the week working on this I have to admit that I have WAY too much stuff that is Christmas related. To the point where I started to think I maybe should thin the herd. I can't, I love it all and in my heart of hearts I don't want to get rid of anything. Cannot decide what should go so it all stays. The upside is I have so much I cannot remember it all so there are lots of surprises as I unpack it all and that although it takes longer to do, I can still do it.







          I still have the trees and some more decorating to do but its almost done.

  • I finally finished reading a novel. I think its the second one I have read during this pandemic. Funny how when I have all the time in the world to read, I am just not in the mood.
  • Feeling a little overwhelmed these days. Nothing specific just like its all too much. I'm pretty sure its just phase and will pass but its not making me happy.
  • I actually baked a batch of muffins this week. I know its crazy


  • I finished one afghan this my scrap yarn and I am now working on number two.


  • I think I have run out of news. 
Toodles
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment