Monday 15 January 2018

Snippets and Random Stuff

I am not sure what it is, cabin fever? depression? the cold or what but I am out of sorts and restless. Avoiding reality but cannot find the right thing to distract me from the craptastic stuff I don't want to deal with. End result is its just random stuff in my blog post today, because I am feeling very random.

* I am out of something to read AGAIN. I bought a book for myself as a Christmas gift, a fairly good sized book and I devoured it in 4 evenings. Then I bought Jan Arden's book "Feeding my Mother" and that went in a couple of days. Now I am out of something new to read. Curses!! I am rereading the Outlander series just to have a book to read. Yes I have heard of the library but I have issues with that.

* I finally have started to take down the Christmas stuff. FINALLY

* I am doing a purging challenge for January and I am still on track. I can actually see spots of space on the counters in my sewing room. I am determined to keep this up and not drop out before the month is over

* Over the weekend I turned this:

Into this:


 Now I just need to get the backing so I can get quilting it.

* The Banker and Sweet Baboo are back home after a month away. I went for coffee at her place yesterday along with KitKat. Its nice to have her back.

* Its freakin' cold outside and I want it to go away. It does not need to be colder than 25 below or hotter than +25. Anything more than that is showing off

* I am making some scarves from excess yarn that I will donate, Gives me something to do, uses up yarn that may otherwise be wasted  and may keep someone warm.

* I found the perfect basket to keep my kerig pods in and best of all I found it in the house so it didn't cost me a thing. Also justifies my basket collecting

* I thought my pinched nerve was getting better, so I didn't take my pain meds for a couple of days. I was very wrong. The meds were apparently working and I was a twit to stop them. I am back on them now. Sigh.

* getting my hair cut tomorrow, thank goodness.

* I'm all out of nothing to tell.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment