Sunday 21 January 2018

Company Came and Went

Best friend was here for the weekend. I was so happy to see her. It was a short visit but a good one none the less. She got here on Friday night for No Cook. Then we had Saturday to chat and visit and gossip and talk. This morning we went out for breakfast, she went to church, packed up her car and headed out to the next stop on her list of places to be.

The house is very quiet and empty after company leaves. I did have a list of things to do after she was gone but..........

I did next to nothing after she left. I made porridge for next week breakfast, cooked a roast and made rice crispy cake. Had a nap and went out at some point in all that craziness and got cat food and paper towels. My to do list is pushed off until next week.

Can you stand the pace??
Me either

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment