Tuesday 17 October 2017

Craft Sale and more Antibiotics

This past weekend was the big Craft Sale. The one I have been making puppets for for an entire year and its only thanks to my wonderful friends that I made it there this year. I had a great sale and most thankfully The Banker had a good sale too. The first time she tried this with me, she did kids clothes and never sold a thing. This year she had framed vintage pictures and handmade purses. She sold well and declared that she was pleased and had no regrets.

The No Cook girls helped us to haul everything into the arena and set up our booth. My guardian angels were on my side because when we pulled up to unload there was not a soul in sight and we got right up by the door. Our booth was located in short order and instantly thing got going.



Its good to have minions !!


In  no time at all the booths were set up and all ready for the big sale.


This was the banker's side of the booth


This was my side. We even got our picture taken and got onto the local radio station Facebook page. We felt like celebrities!! Every other picture was of the product, we were the only people.


These are the minions taking an amazing amount of time doing some weird sort of musical chairs, trying to get settled so we could take their picture.

I sold 3/4's of my inventory which made me very happy. The No Cooks showed up to dismantle the booths once the sale was over and then we all went out for Chinese food. All in all a great weekend.

In other news, My cellulitis has not gone away. I have another course of antibiotics and I am off work for yet another 7 days in the hopes that this round works.  So I am not a happy bunny but it is what it is. I just have to hang in there and work at getting better.

All this trouble I have been having with my legs makes me so tired.

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment