Sunday 29 January 2017

Stuff

Another week has come and gone. Things got done and things got missed and I am hoping deep in my heart of hearts that this is the phase where everything looks horrible, right before it all gets better and turns lovely. Lets go with that theory shall we???

The lights and garland are off the front of the house and the Christmas tree is bare. The fact that all the stuff is still in the living room and dining room instead of in the basement and under the stairs where it should be is not being addressed at this moment in time. Move along, nothing to see here.

I have not got back at the craft room purge BUT I have figured out what supplies I need for a scrapbooking workshop that is coming up, Getting that all figured out took most of today because I cannot haul all my supplies like I do when its the scrapbooking weekend. I need to take only what I will use and not too much excess. Space and time are different for this workshop.I am pleased that I got it sorted and bagged up ready to go for the event. The Banker, KitKat and I will go and The Sailor will join us later in the day. I predict fun times!!

My fingers are still numb. Some days I feel like they are a little better and then other times I think that at least they are no worse. Inspite of them I got the 10 puppets made this month that I had scheduled to make. I have also managed to get some little brown paper bags for them, (for the craft sale, when they are sold and need something to be carried in as they go off to their new homes) When there is a 50% off coupon I go get a bundle. While not much else is on schedule in my life, the puppet craft sale project is ticking along on time and under budget. All the rest will come along in its own space and time.

Teddy Bear and I met the Hostess this afternoon for tea today. It was so nice to see her. Its always good to catch up on her life. Good things are happening for her and that makes me so very happy. I always just want people to be happy and she is very happy right now. SQUEEEE!!! Another small thing that made ME happy was that I got to pass on one of the Belgian waffle makers. I was happy to give it to her, get it out of my house and free up some much needed space. Its a small start but its a start.

Teeny tiny footsteps but the journey is underway.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment