Thursday 25 December 2014

HOME ALONE

Well this was not the Christmas I had planned let me tell you that. I got a chest infection, then I got cellulitis in my leg and I have been knocked on my keister for the duration. IV antibiotics and now some heavy duty oral ones are working on my leg. |Its slow but there is improvement. This thing is really painful so this is not going to be a long post, my leg feels best up rather than down.

So I am at home not with Busy and the Carpenter having a family Christmas. I just was not up to the trip. They have been sending me little videos as the day goes on so I still feel part of things.I miss being with them and watching the Tater Tot rip into Christmas. Ah well another year.

My wonderful friends have gone above and beyond the call of duty to keep me looked after, I have been spoiled beyond all possibilities. I am blessed blessed blessed to know such caring people.

Well my leg is protesting so I need to go put it up

Merry Christmas, & Happy New Year

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment