Sunday 14 December 2014

SICK SICK SICK

I am sick, I have been since Wednesday last week, well actually before then but I gave in and admitted it on Wednesday. I was hoping it would go away but its not. I have an ugly dry cough, I croak when I speak and all I want to do is sleep. Eating holds no charm but I am making myself. I am going to the doctor tomorrow.

I hate going to the doctor when I am sick and think I should be at home. Doctors seem to think I am good to work no matter what. I have never been one of those people who gets time off. I get "Oh no there is no reason you can't be at work". I am prepared to fight if I have too. I seriously feel crappy. So much so that all I want is my Mommy. ( I know its childish but she is what I want. Not gonna happen but I can  pout about it if I want to, being sick means you can be cranky and unreasonable)

My wonderful friends are looking after me. bringing me food and calling and texting with offers to get me anything I need. So I am being monitored and very well looked after. I am just not much good at being sick. Feeling like a dish rag lost its charm three days ago. I missed making curtains at KitKat's house. I missed No Cook Friday, I miss going out.

I had plans to do some Christmas shopping on Saturday, I had 4 places to go, I made it to one and then came home and slept. oh well it is what it is. I will survive, I just am not a happy patient.

sniffles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment