Saturday 30 August 2014

Still Not Fixed

So the computer is still not fixed. The Sailor tried but it did not work out. So I will call a place today and see if I can get it in and maybe they can get my pictures back. I have some pictures that I can access. The Sailor did stop the pop ups and I can get onto the internet and facebook without feeling like I am going to open up an entire can of worms.

So I thought I would try and see if I could share a wee few pictures from the wedding and my recent trip.


I can tell you know that this is going to be a poor picture selection. These are the signs that I painted for the wedding. My Pinterest best!!


A few shenanigans took place during the rehearsal.



The happy couple and that is about it.

I can't get to my vacation pictures as my computer currently will not let me download any. This is so frustrating. Ah well this too shall pass.

Its the long weekend, I have no plans so I think this will be a weekend of puttering. I have loads of things that need to be done and I am sure I will manage a few of them. 

Right now I am going to finish my coffee, put the groceries away and then call the computer place. 

Toodles,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment