Monday 19 July 2021

I'm Back

 I took a little break from blogging last week because I was being lazy and because I don't have a lot to say. I can't even blame it all on the pandemic, I doubt much would be happening even if things were normal. That's just me.

I did do some more weeding and then it got crazy hot. I think Mother Nature is telling me to knock off weeding because every time I do it, the temp goes up and stays up


 Yes, all those lush green leaves are weeds. Maybe I should just embrace them as lovely plants and give up the fight.


SO there we are, the after math of a Linda weeding. Far from pristine but its done. Now if it ever cools off I will continue. My marigolds have no blooms thanks to the neighbourhood rabbit. Most annoying.

I have declared war on the flies in my house. Oh my Lord there are a million flies in the house and even more outside. I finally caved in a purchased some of these


I dislike the look of these things but ugly as they are they work. I can at last sit in the living room or the kitchen unmolested. I have ugly strips of dead flies hanging in the windows but I can't care. I will never understand why flies have to be right in your face or be walking on you. Makes me crazy.

I have finished Birthday Twins quilt and just have to wash it. She would like two cushion covers made so I need to go that. I can also move onto other things. A certain Teddy Bear is at the very top of the list at long last. Thank Goodness for patient friends.

It has been super hot and super dry lately. This sort of weather only makes me want to sleep. 

Well I am out of things to write about. I shall try to do better in future. I maybe should make a list as the week goes by so I don't miss things.

Toodles

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment