Monday 15 February 2021

Not Since January 28th

 Except for the odd trip out to the dumpsters I have not left the house since January 28th when I went for groceries. I was going to go again but my car has a flat tire, I am not a happy bunny! So its sitting in the back on its flat foot thinking about what it has done. Actually its there waiting on the weather to warm, (so CAA is not so busy) so I can get it fixed. I had to get someone else to pick up my last grocery order. Once again, thank God for my super good friends.  I have not gone anywhere because without my own wheels I am grounded. It really has not been that bad, I am getting by quite nicely. Doing all sorts of things to pass the time. All things but actual housework.

My material arrived in the mail the other day so I am back to working on the latest quilt top. I have all the blocks done now I just have to add the sashing and get the flimsy finished, 


I also got enough flannelette to back a quilt top that I sewed last year, I think I will be able to get at that at some point this week. I am going to keep it for myself, unless I find a proper home for it,

My scrapbooks are finished for 2020 and I have already started to collect pictures for the 2021 albums. I have found a couple of old albums that I started years ago that I never finished, They are now on the "to do" list. I shall get them done at long last.

I finally scrubbed the stairs!! This may not come across as a big deal to the normal individual but its been on the list for so long. As always with me, its not a hard job but man I can turn it into one,

Lets see what else have I done? I made a double batch of bread this weekend, I actually like making bread, I just needed to remind myself how much.


Homemade bread is so yummy. I now need to branch out and try some new things in the bread line, like soda bread, English Muffins, Things like that

I was placing an order for yarn and while thumbing through the catalogue I spotted this jigsaw puzzle and it reminded me so much of a beloved, very missed friend







I could not resist it and without a second thought added it to my order. I have not done a puzzle in years. I'm baking bread and doing jigsaw's. There is no end to the Covid shenanigans at this house? Next thing I'll be making TikToc videos!

Toodles
Linda






No comments:

Post a Comment