Wednesday 23 January 2019

How Am I ............ I Don't Know Anymore

Ok I think I am better. I did not sleep today but Monday and  Tuesday all I did was sleep. I am sick of being in the house but have no ambition to go anywhere. I am hungry but have no wish to eat, I want to get on with some projects but have no energy to do anything. I just wish I felt even remotely normal. I am hoping that once I am done with the antibiotics, (last dose tonight) I will begin to feel more like I wish to feel. The side effects are kicking my butt. On the up side they are doing their job. So its worth it, I think. The pain is gone and I have high hopes that even a little smidgen of energy will come back,

I am back to work tomorrow. I also have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow so I hope he has good news for me. Time will tell.

So this blog post is not going top be very long. I have not got much to share. Its been nearly two weeks of a lot of pain, feeling like crap, dealing with side effects and falling asleep at the drop of a hat. For example I had three loads of laundry to do and I have an automatic washer. It took me five days to do it and the last load is still sitting in the dryer. Its been a laugh riot around here let me tell you.

After all tomorrow is another day. I will set my sights on things getting better. I am heartily sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Toodles,
:Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment