Sunday 17 January 2016

Weekend Stuff

No Cook was fun as always. The Banker was back from her Christmas with her Sweet Baboo's family. Teddy Bear was wiped out with some sort of bug and so she was not in attendance. The Sailer, KitKat and I made up the rest of the party. The Collector and the Baker had prior commitments. It really is a good way to end a week. A very long week.

My work buddy is back and so for the first time in almost two months I do not have to carry two case loads. (Insert Drunken Monkey Dance of Joy). Maybe  I can get my self back to where I should be. Filing done and my desk clear of files. That would be a fine thing. If I get the office in ship shape maybe I will manage the rest of my life.

Its freeze your nose hairs cold here this weekend. The best of time to stay indoors. I did venture out because my delicate little snowflakes needed cat food and litter so I hiked myself off to the store to stock them up and get a few things for myself. I could have made do but the babies must not be put out. Yes I have be come one of those people. The cats are the rulers of this castle.

Back from a one stop shop at Walmart, a zip to Tim's to treat myself to a breakfast and then home to the warm.  My nose did not poke itself outside for the rest of the weekend. Not that I did much but I did manage to get a quilt top finished. I made soup, a weeks worth of oatmeal and finally got the laundry caught up. Do I have you hanging on the edge of your seat with all my wild shenanigans yet??? No??well I am afraid this is the best I can do.

I seem to be lacking any sort of anything that resembles energy these days. All I want to do is sleep. I did manage to start riding the stationary bike this week but I have managed to avoid it over the weekend. Monday is a fresh start again.

That is all the news that is not news from me. I am going to make a hot chocolate and curl up on the couch. Downton Abbey is calling my name.

Toodles,
Linda

.

No comments:

Post a Comment