Monday 28 December 2015

Christmas is over

Sigh, the big day has come and gone. I am back home safe and sound with lots if new memories. Lots happy, some sad and now I am wrestling with that sinking feeling that its work tomorrow and reality will come back with a horrible thump. Blah

Tater Tot made our Christmas. Wrapping paper flew, little squeals and giggles and pronouncements of "WOW" made it all the better. The Wee Girl arrived later on and dazzled us with sweet smiles and baby squeaks. Little ones do make the holiday.

Its so nice to be with family at Christmas, and I am ever and always grateful to the Carpenter and Busy that they include me in the festivities. My heart was also with the Historian's family, their Christmas' will never be the same again. He is gone and things have changed. Firsts are so hard.

I will post again later and maybe share a photo or two of the holidays. Right now I am tired, a little hungry and a little sad that the fun is over. I am back on my own and work will not wait. Sigh.

I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as they possibly could.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment