Friday 22 September 2023

Nearly Missed It

 My goodness here it is Friday already and I have not done my blog post. I need to try and get back into the routine of posting on Tuesday like I used to. The good news is I did manage to remember the blog, not that I have any great big news to share, or even little news for that matter.


The Banker brought me a pumpkin spice latte a while back and it was wonderful. I love pumpkin spice .

I’m having a popsicle for lunch, how fun is that? Strawberry and something else. It’s rather good. I will have something more resembling food later on. I grabbed the popsicle because I was in the laundry room , finally conquering mount laundry that has been dominating this house for far longer that it should have, and I felt I deserved a treat. I really am a bit of a child . I predict that the laundry will be vanquished today. In my head I will be doing the drunken monkey dance of joy.

The trees outside my window have slipped on their prettiest part dresses and a nip has slid into the air. This is my favourite time of year. My coffee (laced with pumpkin spice creamer) and I



sat on the veranda this morning enjoying the autumn newness until home care arrived to do their thing. Lovely ladies who just do the best job.

Well I need to go and change the battery in my smoke alarm or beat it to a pulp. It’s doing that low battery chirp that drives a person crazy. 

Toodles, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment