Thursday 16 February 2023

 Its been a minute, I have no excuse, lets move on shall we?

So Christmas came and went. I stayed here but was in touch with my family through the holidays. Gotta love modern technology. I even managed to do a bit of decorating for the season




Not my usual extravaganza but It was enough to make me happy. 

January arrived and we could finally say good bye to 2022. It was not my finest year and I had high hopes for 2023. Until I promptly got sick and lost my voice. I am hoping this was the last kick at the cat. I am hoping for up hill from not on.

My fingers are almost better so I am anticipating getting back to quilting soon. I never made one quilt last year. I do not know how to be if I cannot craft. 

I don't have much to pass on, I usually make notes to remind myself so I know what to blog about. I will start to do this again. I plan to get back to blogging regularly in future.

Currently I am working on getting my craft room back into order. It would be right at home on an episode of hoarders and that has to end. The craft room and the kitchen are my weakest spots. 

Anyway, that is all I got

Toodles
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment