Monday 22 October 2012

Monday Moment Without Minou

Yes I forgot to post a picture of her snooty little self this week. I will save it for next week.

Wow the weekend is over and its Monday again. I never will be able to understand how the weekends can go so very very fast but they do. I had a lovely weekend. Best Friend arrived late on Saturday night. We went out for supper, got our cards read and generally spent the evening talking each others ear off. We do that, it does not seem to matter how long we have known each other we do not run out of things to talk about. Then on Sunday we and another friend went to the big craft sale here in town.

I love to go to this one, I always find things to buy. I could buy lots more but that would require me having loads of cash and unlimited room to keep the stuff. I managed to get some pottery, a tile with one of my favorite sayings on it and a bar of Lily of the Valley homemade soap. The the three of us went for lunch. Best Friend and I did some shopping at Walmart then we came home and, yes, you guessed it, we chatted the night away again. She headed home this morning and I went to work. Fudge!! I would rather have had a few more days of shopping and chatting but things are the way they are.

So tonight I have done nothing but noodle on the computer. I really need to get myself together and do something constructive!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend!!

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment