Friday 23 February 2024

This and that

 It’s been a busy day so far, well at least busy for me. Home care has been and gone (this maybe be TMI) so I have a new catheter and bag, new wound dressing and am dainty fresh and clean. I have had two deliveries and a text chat with the Banker. In spite of the never ending laundry and the mess that is my kitchen I have been knitting, reading and watching tv until now when it dawned on me I have not blogged for a minute or several.

I’m having a bit of cabin fever these days, been inside for far too long. However I am in no rush to go out because getting about is difficult for me and as the past has proven I usually end up on my butt and the nice 911 guys have to be called to get me up. Not a situation I am thrilled with so I’ll avoid it in the future as much as I possibly can.

No word on my surgery date yet, probably not until mid march. I really will do a happy dance once I get a date. I am thinking of starting a list of all the things I want to do once Eunice has been evicted (Eunice is the name of the curse that my surgery will evict). Oh so many things that I am looking forward to. Getting out and about, driving myself somewhere, sleeping in my bed are just to name a few.

Nothing else to share. House bound does not make for a chatty blog. Hope all is well with the three people that read this. I’m good, I really am, I just like to grump.

Toodles Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment