Friday 2 February 2024

slacking again.

 

Every time I think I am going to get back to blogging on a regular basis I fall off the wagon and once again turn into my own worst enemy. Not to mention that when I finally get around to actually sitting down at my keyboard any notion of what I was going to blog about flies right out of my head. I swear these past few years I have not felt like myself. I miss feeling like myself. I have to get back there I just am not sure how I am going to do it

Oh dear, pity party, table for one please! Well I’m not going down that rabbit hole. Let’s see if I can find something else to talk about. Let’s seee, I have done all the testing that was required for my surgery approval, but they moved to goal posts again. Now it’s got to be approved by health services for the province and that answer is at least six weeks away. Crap crap crappity crap. I’m not feeling sorry for myself I am just frustrated that I was not told all this from the beginning. 

I am working on getting the house back in to shape, things got a bit neglected over the holiday season but I’m aware and making the effort to get it back under control. Housework never ends.

I have finished my little baby blanket that I was knitting ,just have to put the edging on it. That’s the last of the three handicrafts I was working on, so now I  can start something new. I have two things in mind but I’m not going to share until I actually have something to show. It’s a secret.

My scrapbooking pals are going to do three days of scrapping next weekend. I,m still not able to go but I think I am going to scrapbook along with them here at home. I am very behind and I want to get caught up. I am mulling over the idea of buying myself a new scrapbooking toy. I have saved up the money for it I just have to convince myself I really need it. Yes I know people don’t think I do that but I do once in awhile.

That’s all I got for now! 

Toodles, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment