Sunday 11 February 2018

Pancakes for Supper

I like pancakes just once in a while and lately I have been craving them so I made pancakes and sausage for supper tonight. I didn't make soup, I didn't make porridge but I made pancakes. They really just are a syrup delivery system aren't they??

I have had a lovely weekend. Teddy Bear, KitKat, and I spent Saturday at the Banker's scrapbooking.

I am trying to finish the 2017 album that I worked on in November at our fun scrapbooking weekend.  I nearly have it finished. We had such a good day. Lots of laughs, lots of creativity. Its so good to have others around for this sort of thing. You exchange ideas, advise and you can show off your pages for approval or improvement suggestions or at times a complete re do because it doesn't look right.


we trade papers and use each others equipment. Its a lot of fun. 


 Today I continued on with the book. I am hoping to get it completely finished. Well at least as much as I can do. I need to get a couple of pictures printed and some embellishments and I am done. I have already started the list for this year's book.

Its just past supper time and I have not started the laundry, and the kitchen is a bit of a mess but the book will be finished by the end of the day. I will at least do one load of laundry before tomorrow. It will be nice to have pants to wear to work.

So that has been my weekend. Good friends and making stuff. I like it.

Now that the quilt is finished, this week I am going to start to purge all the old paper from this house, OId bills, old bank statements old crap that is taking up valuable real estate in my house. I want to find room to get some of the boxes off the floor in the craft room. I'd like to be able to walk in there without the fear of ending up trapped if I trip.This is part of the January purge that I got side tracked on but I am determined to do even if I am late.

So that is my weekend. I am trying not to focus on the fact that it is Monday tomorrow. Why do the weekends go by so fast.??? Aw well. I have next  Friday afternoon off and its a three day weekend  so its all really good.

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment