Sunday 7 September 2014

Sunday Stuff

Well having had a shit-kicking at work for the last couple of weeks, I have not managed to get my poor sick computer to the place where I am hoping they will work miracles and restore my pictures. I have made a promise to myself that it goes in on Monday. I cannot keep putting it off. Strangely enough I use this thing an awful lot, its a big part of my day. I rather like having it around.

Not much happening this weekend, E and I did a bit of an antiques road show as we went to two small towns close by to check out antique places. Oh I saw a few things I would love to have, but I would need to win the lotto first. I did get two lovely little egg cups. I left the dough bowl, the piggy cookie jar, the cabinet and the art deco lamp for another day. Not only would I need to win the lotto, I would need a bigger house. So for now I am happy with my egg cups.

Trucking about the country took most of the day yesterday and when I got home, I did next to nothing. This day has been a repeat of the "next to nothing" portion of yesterday. I have started to crochet a baby blanket. Not for anyone, just starting to try and use up the stash in this house. I have tons of yarn and material that I am hoping to knock into submission, I will donate most of what I make. Its nice to make use of this stuff.

So its been napping, snacking, crocheting and tv watching, No a bad way to spend some time on a lazy Sunday. I am also gathering my bits and bobs to to the second Ireland Scrap book. My goal is to take some time off work and devote myself to finishing those scrapbooks before I get the pictures from this last trip. Then I can get that book done before I forget all the details. I did not do a trip journal this time round and I will not make that mistake again if I am fortunate enough to go traveling again.

I will not be back blogging for a bit. I am hoping the fix on my computer does not take too long.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment