Sunday 22 September 2024

Bit of this, bit of that

 I have decided to get better at posting on here so this is me giving it a whirl. As usual I don’t have a lot to say but I thought I would get out some random thoughts , some positive and some not , just to say I’ve blogged. Here we go…….

Does it bother anyone else but me that some charities will send out over sized, custom printed solicitations stuffed with free gifts? I mean if you have all that money would it not be better served using it toward the charity? 

Feeling a little jealous these days, everyone has been holidaying, to the far east, to the states, to Europe, I have walked to the kitchen and to the bathroom.

I have been working on keeping my blood sugars down, eating healthier and doing more excersize. Slow and steady I have been gaining ground. I think I’m loosing weight as I have just realized my bra is not digging into me any more. I am taking this all as a win on my behalf.

The banker is steadfast in making her weekly visits and lately we have been cooking meals for me but currently we have been working on the disaster area which is my craft room. Progress is slow because I can only sit on a hard chair for so long but it’s progress none the less.



We got a good start on it at least. It’s my room of shame. It’s an easy place to dump things one does not know what to do with.

I have ordered a bunch on pictures for scrapbooking, I have fallen way behind on my scrapbooks and I am determined to get caught up again. I want to use all my new die cuts. So I got my pictures and yesterday I go them all sorted and put into months so once I get going it will be easy to do. I also want to make an index of all my die cuts. 

I have a couple of kitting project I want to do. I can’t wait for my carpel tunnel thing to go away so I’m going to knit in spite of it. I also have a crochet project it want to keep doing. I don’t think I can quilt but dang it I have to do something or I’m going to go completely mad.

Well I think that is it for now. Hopefully I will be back again soon.

Toodles, Linda 


No comments:

Post a Comment