Sunday 17 December 2023

Lazy Sunday

 Blue has broken through the silver grey of a perfect winter sky this morning. Sunshine is bouncing off the snow and what first threatened to be a dreary day has turned bright and pleasant. Helps the mood immensely .


I am busy working on a little baby blanket, not for anyone in particular, I was given the yarn and decided to create a blanket. I can donate it when it’s done. I like to do that. I use up unwanted yarn, the shelter benefits and it keeps me busy. It’s a real joy to be interested in doing crafts again. I t was a long time that I was  not interested at all. Getting to be a more normal me. I still have blue days but I didn’t get into this overnight so it will take time to get a handle on it .


I had a moment the other day and bought myself a teddy bear. I have always loved teddy’s and I could not explain why I did it but I did and as a result meet “Ted”. He is deliciously squishy and makes me smile. Am I slipping into my second childhood? Am I just an old lady who is having a flight of fancy? Only time will tell.

Well I need to get back to my knitting. I also have plans to clean out the fridge at some point in the day . I also wish to finish watching the Crown. Busy busy day.

Toddles Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment